Frequently Asked Questions
Which audiences do you show my event?
Abend finds those people who are directly connected to your event.
Showing your event costs money. The Abend algorithm takes care that only interested people get to see your event (without spamming and disturbing). This is how you save advertising costs.
- We automatically create target groups based on your event data and our historical data from similar events
- We can target specific audiences, which are exclusivly accessible through the Facebook Marketing API
- We automatically test new target groups based on the best performing one of your campaign
There are three major target group pools:
- People connected to the host
- People connected to the venue
- Individual and extended audiences based on the advertised event
Connected to the host
- people who like the page of the host
- people who attended past events of the host
- people who clicked/viewed a past event of the host
- friends of the fans from the host
- friends of event attendees
- friends of people who attended past events of the host
Connected to the venue
- people who like the venue
- people who attended past events of the venue
- people who clicked/viewed a past event of the venue
- friends of people who like the venue
- friends of people who attended events of the venue
Individual target groups based on the event
- tagged pages inside the event description, like pages of artists
- people who like similar pages / suggestions from Facebook search
- people who attended similar events
- people who attended to events in similar locations
- people who attended events from similar hosts
Sometimes we are adding target groups manually or by request of the client.